Simpson Strong-Tie, the leader in engineered structural connectors and building solutions, announced today the expanded availability of its popular Strong-Drive CSV Construction screw to hardware and fastener suppliers in US markets.
Available in 2½” and 3″ lengths and coated with yellow zinc for protection against corrosion, the CSV Construction screw is a versatile, multipurpose fastening solution for a variety of wood-to-wood and engineered wood interior applications.
Featuring underhead nibs, low-torque threads and a fast-start point, the CSV Construction screw drives effortlessly and is designed for general-purpose fastening. Additional features of the CSV Construction screw include the following:
- Low-torque threads allow up to 35% more drives per battery charge
- Ribbed-head design countersinks easily and provides a clean, finished appearance
- High-low point provides fast starts
- Optimized threads are ideal for dimensional lumber
- T25 6-lobe driver bit included