Pleasanton, Calif. — Simpson Strong-Tie, the leader in engineered structural connectors and building solutions, released today the Simpson Strong-Tie® 2023 Fastening Systems catalog, a comprehensive guide to the company’s most recent innovations and product line expansions for wood, mass timber, steel, and concrete and masonry fastening applications.
Available in print and online, the new catalog is designed to assist engineers, architects, designers, pro suppliers, and contractors in selecting the most suitable fastening systems and solutions for improved performance, efficiency, and productivity. As with the 2019 edition, the catalog has been separated into two complementary parts — the main catalog and a technical guide — to make locating project- and application-specific information even easier.
Innovative new fastening systems, solutions, and products in the 2023 catalog include the following:
- The CSV Construction Screw, Wafer-Head Construction, and Finish Trim medium-duty screws for a variety of projects
- The safe and ergonomic cordless Quik Drive® PRO200SG2, PRO250SG2, PRO300SG2 and PROCCS+ auto-feed screw driving systems
- Newly redesigned wood-to-steel solutions featuring an upgraded Quik Drive PROHSD65M and PROHSD75M, as well as new Strong-Drive® TF Wood-To-Steel fasteners
- Expanded Strong-Drive structural screw offerings for Mass Timber applications, including fully threaded SDCF Timber-CF and SDCFC Timber-CFC screws; partially threaded SDCP Timber-CP screws; and SDHR Combo-Head screws
- Stainless-steel versions of the popular Strong-Drive SD Connector screw for use with Simpson Strong-Tie stainless-steel connectors
- The Strong-Drive SDPW Deflector screw solution for non-load-bearing partition wall applications
“Simpson Strong-Tie continues to be an industry leader in designing and testing innovative products that help our customers build safe, strong structures while boosting efficiency and productivity,” says Scott Park, Director of Product Development – Fastening Systems at Simpson Strong-Tie. “The 2023 Fastening Systems catalog is designed to be a one-stop resource guide for our contractors, suppliers, engineers, and specifier customers seeking the information on our latest product innovations as well as updated changes related to loads, codes, or new testing.”
Fastening Systems catalog enhancements for 2023 include an expanded table of contents along with separate product indexes alphabetized both by name and by model number; full-spread chapter separators and subindexes for easier navigation; color-coded product categories; and a newly consolidated hand-drive nail section. The technical guide also includes full-spread chapter separators and user-friendly subindexes, as well as detailed installation illustrations, spacing diagrams, and load tables for solutions that are now organized by application rather than by product.
For more information or to order your copy of the Simpson Strong-Tie 2023 Fastening Systems catalog, visit strongtie.com/resources/literature/fastening-systems-catalog.
About Simpson Strong-Tie Company Inc.
Simpson Strong-Tie is the world leader in structural solutions — products and technology that help people design and build safer, stronger homes, buildings, and communities. As a pioneer in the building industry, we have an unmatched passion for problem solving through skillful engineering and thoughtful innovation. Our structural systems research and rigorous testing enable us to design code-listed, value-engineered solutions for a multitude of applications in wood, steel, and concrete structures. Our dedication to pursuing ever-better construction products and technology and to surrounding our customers with exceptional service and support has been core to our mission since 1956. For more information, visit strongtie.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.