Pleasanton, Calif. — Simpson Strong-Tie, the leader in engineered structural connectors and building solutions, will showcase its range of products for commercial concrete construction during World of Concrete, taking place January 23–25, 2024, in Las Vegas. In particular, the company will spotlight rebar reinforcement alignment options for deep foundations and earth retention from the company’s Pieresearch subsidiary as well as new concrete anchoring adhesives.
Show attendees can learn more about the innovations from Simpson Strong-Tie’s Pieresearch division, a leader in noncorrosive plastic rebar alignment and centralizer products for drilled shafts, soil nails, rebar-reinforced earth retention anchors and more. These products include:
· Quick-Lock® Unibar® Centralizers and Adjustable Quick-Lock Unibar Centralizers: The perfect solution for aligning threaded-rod, rebar or tendon support in earth-retention applications, the centralizers keep the rod, bar or tendon centered in the bore or drill hole to allow for minimum grout/concrete coverage and do not impede flow of grout within the hole.
· Quick-Lock Pier Wheel and Quick-Lock HD® Pier Wheel: Designed to properly position a reinforcing steel cage in a drilled shaft with a concrete cover requirement. Also works for other applications where concrete cover must be maintained.
· Quick-Lock Pier Boot®: Spacers designed to support a reinforcing steel cage within a drilled shaft with a concrete cover requirement.
Pieresearch products serve sectors including commercial, industrial, highway, marine, education, government, sports and entertainment, retail, food and beverage, energy and power production, and transportation. They’re manufactured in the US to meet the highest quality standards set by the Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute and American Concrete Institute, and they’re backed by Simpson Strong-Tie’s expert service and technical support.
During the show, Simpson Strong-Tie also will feature its new 3G family of epoxy and hybrid-acrylic anchoring adhesives. The 3G adhesive anchors are code listed for cracked and uncracked concrete, are easy to install, and provide a high-strength hold. The lineup includes:
· SET-3G™ High-Strength Epoxy Adhesive: The company’s most versatile adhesive with ultimate bond strength for heavy-duty, structural work.
· ET-3G™ Epoxy Adhesive: A two-component, high-solids adhesive for general rebar doweling and threaded rod.
· AT-3G™ High-Strength Hybrid Acrylic Adhesive: A fast-curing hybrid acrylic that allows same-day bolt-up in a wide range of temperatures, including extreme cold, as well as wet concrete applications.
Attendees and media can see these products and meet with Simpson Strong-Tie experts at Booth S10347 in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
For more information, visit: https://www.strongtie.com/
About Simpson Strong-Tie Company Inc.
Simpson Strong-Tie is the world leader in structural solutions — products and technology that help people design and build safer, stronger homes, buildings, and communities. As a pioneer in the building industry, we have an unmatched passion for problem solving through skillful engineering and thoughtful innovation. Our structural systems research and rigorous testing enable us to design code-listed, value-engineered solutions for a multitude of applications in wood, steel, and concrete structures. Our dedication to pursuing ever-better construction products and technology and to surrounding our customers with exceptional service and support has been core to our mission since 1956. For more information, visit strongtie.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Director, Marketing Communications at Simpson Strong-Tie